One of Husband’s favorite foods is salmon. He would eat it every night if I would make it. Unfortunately for him, salmon is not one of my favorites. However, I did make it tonight with my lemon pepper seasoning, and actually enjoyed it a lot with some balsamic asparagus. It added just enough flavor to cover a little of that fishy taste that I don’t like, but still kept the integrity of the salmon, and it was SO easy to make!
Recipe – Serves 3 to 4
1 salmon filet
- Turn on the broiler in your oven on low.
- Lay out the salmon filet on a lined cookie sheet.
- Spread the lemon pepper seasoning over the salmon.
- Cook under the broiler for 6 to 8 minutes, until light pink and flaky.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables. A filet of this size is approximately two to three servings.